I have in possession the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition. This case is 14X9 inches and has never been opened. Only 5000 of these cases were ever released to the market. This is a MUST HAVE for any true collector.
QR Code Link to This Post
What you get are the following:
• Tin Collector's Case: A case measuring nearly 14 inches by 9 inches covered with mysteries and trivia from the Dead Space franchise, with art based on designs from Dead Space 3's creative director, Ben Wanat, and user interface designer Dino Ignacio
• Serrano's Journal: Created by story producer Chuck Beaver, it contains the game's Dr. Earl Serrano's journal with clues and haunting artwork of his findings on Tau Volantis, the frozen planet where Dead Space 3 takes place.
• Art Book. A 96-page hardbound book containing material from the Dead Space art department, headed by art director Alex Muscat.
• Flip Book Data Pad. A 10 inch by 7 inch book with a metal cover that contains nine image sets designed by interface designer Dino Ignacio to be a functional prop version of the Dead Space UI.
• Marker Statue. An eight inch hand-sculpted statue coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
• Med-Pack. A 14 oz. water bottle modeled after the in-game med-pack.
• Poster Pack. Three 5 inch by 10 inch single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found throughout Dead Space 3 that depict an older age of space travel.
• Postcard Set. A set of six 3.75 inch by 6 inch postcards, double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on the back.
Will reply to serious buyers only