compensation: $25 and up DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Finish Carpenter- Union, NJ
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performing finish carpentry (sheetrock, paint, cornerbead, base and crown molding trim, punch list tasks to expected quality standards.
• Cabinet Mill Work Installation, Window/Door Hardware Installation, Trim Work Casing Installation, Interior Exterior Light Gauge, Framing Drywall Installation, Acoustical Batt Insulation Installation, Floor Wall Tile Installation, Fixture Installation, Floor Installation.
• Material takeoffs for framing, sheetrock, doors and trim.
• Installation of cabinets, doors, counter tops, vanities, etc.
• Report on progress to foreman, crew lead.
• Carpentry skills and at least 4 years of experience delivering high-end residential renovations in luxury apartments within co-op, condo, and brownstone buildings.
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines.
• Must have similar/current experience with other named high-end residential contractors.
• Must have finishing experience and skills required to install finished millwork, doors, base, and hardware.
• Experience with woodworking, wood finishing, and painting.
• Knowledge of spray equipment and finishing materials.
• Experience mixing paints and/or stains to match color samples.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have own transportation, tools and OSHA 10 certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers