favorite this postSmall Engine Mechanic (Whitehouse Station)hide this posting
compensation: Hourly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are one of Northern New Jersey's largest John Deere dealerships. Power Place has provided our customers with high quality power equipment, parts and service for 30 years. Our successes as a solution provider stems from our customer focus and service excellence. Our retail stores offer a high energy environment in which to work, where our goal is exceeding customer expectation every day.
We are locally owned and operate serving all counties of Northern New Jersey from 2 retail locations, Rockaway and Whitehouse, NJ. In addition to John Deere products we also represent Stihl, Honda and other premium brands of equipment to a variety of customer segments.
Our service facility in Whitehouse Station provides a dynamic environment for an individual able to make decisions that will improve their personal work environment as well as their co-workers.
We currently have job opportunities for experienced mechanics of 2 and 4 cycle lawn and garden equipment as well as openings for larger commercial equipment.
• Applicant must be able to perform basic diagnosis and repairs on various types of lawn and garden tractors, commercial and grounds care equipment including 2 and 4 cycle engines, drive and electrical systems.
• Must have a strong mechanical skills and a willingness to advance
• Basic computer skills
• Be punctual and organized
• Able to work well with others
• Problem solver
• Must have basic tools
• Service, diagnosis and repair of described equipment
• Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products using dealer supplied reference materials
• Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
• Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
• Maintains a personal inventory of required tools to perform normal job related tasks
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers