compensation: Competitive Wages and Full Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In search of a fresh job opportunity? Give your career new life by joining one of the fastest growing companies in the nation! Carvana is disrupting the car industry by cutting out the dealerships. We sell cars, but we're NOT car salesmen.
Carvana has full time positions open for Automotive Technicians starting from Entry Level to Master Technicians at our Reconditioning Center in Delanco, NJ. We're looking for several candidates who are team players and possess the drive, motivation and energy to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions! There has never been a better time to join our team! In addition, on the job training is available!
We are hiring for our 2nd Shift (Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 2:30 am) due to open availability as our company expands.
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING WITH CARVANA
• Lower mileage, newer cars
• Inspect and recondition wholesale vehicles
• Standardized, production based work
• General and preventative maintenance
• General automotive service including brake and tire and drive-ability repair
• Diagnostics, trouble shooting and electrical work
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN BENEFITS
• Compensation is based on level of experience with opportunity to grow your career
• Competitive hourly pay rate (No Flat Rate!)
• 401(k) with match
• 100% paid medical insurance
• Great plans for Vision and Dental
• Generous paid-time off
• Student loan repayment
• Great company culture
• Monday - Thursday work schedule
• Overtime can be expected
• Tool & ASE reimbursement
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• People who take pride in making sure our customers receive vehicles that exceed their very own expectations!
• Ability to work independently in a team work environment!
• People who are responsible for caring for all shop supplies, materials and also safety
• Ability to communicate clearly with team members regarding company vehicles Inspect vehicles for cosmetic and mechanical defect
• Attention to detail and consistency a must
• Lube, Oil, Filter
• Brake and tire repair
• Maintenance (other than timing belts)
EXPERIENCED MASTER TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to perform automotive and electrical diagnostic analysis!
• Ability to perform all assigned vehicle repairs and maintenance work in accordance with company standards
• Ability to carry out repairs and replace damaged parts
• Responsible for making repairs to engine, brakes, suspension, transmission, coolant services etc.
• Ability to install timing gears and belts
• ASE Certified (BONUS POINTS)!!
• Receptive to feedback and demonstrate active listening
• Willingness to jump in and adapt!
Apply today to learn more about our career opportunities at www.carvana.com/careers, or respond to this post with your resume. For more information, please contact Jennifer Watson at 856.906.7034 to get your career started on the right path!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers