compensation: Competitive Wages and Complete Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In search of a fresh job opportunity? Give your career new life by joining one of the fastest growing companies in the nation! Carvana is disrupting the car industry by cutting out the dealerships. We sell cars, but we're NOT car salesmen.
Carvana has full time positions open for Auto Body Technicians and Painters at our Reconditioning Center in Delanco, NJ. We're looking for several candidates who are team players and possess the drive, motivation and energy to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions!
We are hiring for our 1st Shift (Monday- Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm) and preferably 2nd Shift (Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 2:30 am) due to open availability as our company expands.
We offer the best benefits in the industry: 100% Medical Coverage, great plans for Vision & Dental, up to 20 Days of Paid Time Off, Weekends off, 401(k) with match, and a work environment that is tons of fun. In addition, on the job training is available!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Auto Body Technician, you may be responsible for the following tasks:
• Blocking and glazing
• Crease Repair
• Stud Welding
• Recreating body lines
• Plastic repair
• Body filler
As an Automotive Painter, you may be responsible for the following tasks:
• Color match and mix paint
• Attention to detail
• Blend into existing panels and paintwork
• Professional level finish
• Help with prepping as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
• Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
• Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
• This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
• Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
• Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
• Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
• Requires frequent driving and some typing.
• Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
For more information, please contact Jennifer Watson at 856.906.7034 to get your career started on the right path! Apply today to learn more about our career opportunities at www.carvana.com\careers, or respond to this post with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers