SDK Greenbrook Gardens, LLC., a premier apartment community located in North Plainfield, NJ is looking for a Maintenance professional to join our team. Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for routine grounds and building maintenance, as well as fulfilling all repair service requests for residents and apartments make-ready orders and handle on-call (after hours) emergencies. Embracing the SDK philosophy, you will exhibit excellent customer service skills; treating our residents with dignity, respect, and a desire to provide the highest standard of quality and comfort in their homes.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Assess and repair issues including HVAC systems, Hot Water Heaters, electrical, plumbing, appliances, painting, minor tile work and carpentry.
• Grounds maintenance, snow removal, trash removal and cleaning.
• Institute and manage resident service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible.
• Ensure all HVAC systems and Hot Water Heaters are well maintained and operational.
• On-call maintenance and handling resident emergencies after hours
• 5 Years + HVAC experience.
• At least 1-2 years' experience in building maintenance.
• Must be able to perform minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, lock smiting, painting, dry-wall repair, and snow removal.
• Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, apartment make-ready status, and work in progress items.
• Must be available to handle on-call emergency services on an as-needed basis.
• Should have reliable transportation.
• Must live onsite (includes apartments, heat, hot water, cooking gas and electric).
• Must work on-call 1 week per month.
• Must have EPA type 2 Licenses.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation/sick time, company matched 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour with rent free apartment