compensation: $18-$25.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Measure, cut, pull wire and bend pipe. Run Conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
* Perform labor duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
* Test electrical/ solar systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems.
* Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical systems and appliances, using hand tools or power tools.
* OSHA 30 ( required)
* Experience on commercial construction site.
* Able to follow directions of journeyman electricians.
* Reliable transportation
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers