QR Code Link to This Post
• Install solar modules, panels, or support structures on a flat/pitched roof in accordance with building codes and standards.
• Assist with the setup of field racking system on solar sites.
• Assist contractors with application of weather sealant to installed equipment and provide support when panels are being bolted to racking.
• Maintain safe work practices and work as a team at all times.
• Previous experience on solar projects.
• Must be able to assist in all tasks of the job include loading/unloading solar, panels, digging trenches for racking systems along with other strenuous activities. Must be able to move up ladder, lift, carry, objects weighing less than or equal to 50 lbs., without assistance repeatedly during a shift.
• Reliable transportation.