compensation: Based on experience. Email w/ compensation requirements employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Junior Mechanic / Vinyl Wrap Installer Trainee Program / Shop Assistant for our rapidly growing Vinyl Wrap, Paint Protection and Auto Customization company.
We will teach you how to (if you already know how to do these things it is plus):
1. Vehicle Preparation and Tools Needed
2. Install Vinyl Wrap, Paint Protection and Graphics
3. Professionally Detail Vehicles.
4. Manage an automotive shop
Required from you (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Availability at least 40 hrs per week 8am-5:30pm M-F, Saturday a must.
2. You will need your own reliable transportation or be able to get to the shop daily and run errands like pickup supplies. Live local to Perth Amboy or North Brunswick. Never late to work.
3. At least a high school or vocational school education preferred. Technical school like Lincoln Tech preferred.
4. Previous automotive experience required (need to be familiar working with cars)
5. If you know how to do Window Tinting, Paint Protection Film, LED Lighting or Detailing it is huge plus. $$$
6. Previous customer service experience preferred
7. Ability to use a computer a must.
8. Must be able to lift 50lbs+
Email with your phone number, experience, weekly or hourly compensation requirements and why you are interested in the position to setup a phone interview and then possibly an in-person interview. Three day training. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Great opportunity for new mechanic looking for full time position. Best respond email or text by phone.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers