**$3000 Sign on Bonus** No roadside repairs. Not on call. Day shift.
QR Code Link to This Post
J.B. Hunt is looking for an experienced Mobile Trailer Mechanic in Cranbury, NJ.
Our Mobile Trailer Mechanics are responsible for servicing our tractors, trailers, chassis, containers, and power equipment at a customer site or rail yard using a mobile service truck. Specific duties include performing complete preventive maintenance services, replacing air lines, repairing/replacing brakes and brake chambers, repairing lights and wiring, welding, cutting, and other repairs.
• Minimum 1-year experience in Semi-Trailer maintenance and repair and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• DOT certified in FHWA Inspections & Air Brakes. (Preferred).
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must have basic computer skills and/or comfortable working with a computer.
• Must have proper tools.
If you are an experienced mechanic and this describes you...
· Take pleasure in working on late model equipment with the latest technology
· Want to work for a company that provides training and advancement opportunities
· Thrive on challenges that come with trouble shooting and problem solving
· Enjoy the freedom of working outdoors without the confinements of a shop environment
· Are confident in your abilities and enjoy working independently
The Mobile Trailer Mechanic is the job for you and we want you on our team. Apply today!
Conditions of Employment
Employment is conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, employment verification, and background check to include a motor vehicle record (MVR) and DOT physical.
**$3,000 Sign on bonus for qualified candidate, subject to approval.**