ABCO Maintenance has been serving the Tri-State area 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day for over 30 years.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively recruiting a Certified Electrician & Certified HVAC/R Technician to join our team!
• Weekly compensation
• Medical, dental, AND vision benefits
• Flexible scheduling
• PAID sick time
• OT available
ABCO Maintenance is a DRUG FREE Company!!
• Certified Electrician
• Certified HAVC Tech
• Install, diagnose, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial business
• Diagnose problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/refrigeration systems to identify equipment and, or systems repair and replacement needs
• Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and measures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area
• Must have advanced troubleshooting ability and mechanical skills
• Must be able to work remotely
• Must have 5 years or more experience in HVAC work
• Must be able to troubleshoot/control wiring
• Should have refrigeration experience
• Must have a clean and valid driver’s license with at least 5 years of driving history.
Responsibilities are not limited to those listed here. Additional responsibilities will be added as the job description evolves.
• Must have 5+ years of experience
• Ability to work remotely (if applicable)
• Must have a safe place to park company vehicle
• Must have a clean and valid driver's license
• Must be tech savvy
Please note: ABCO Maintenance HQ is located in Staten Island, NY. All interviews take place at this facility. This specific position, however, does not require employees to commute to the main facility once employed. Technicians have the opportunity to work remotely from a company vehicle.