compensation: 18-22$ varies on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for both first and second shift in the Burlington facility.
The primary responsibilities of the maintenance position are to handle all maintenance needs for possibly facility by performing general maintenance tasks. Duties may include performing preventative maintenance/repairs on conveyor and building systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to be certified on power equipment.
• Knowledge of hand tools, power tools and welding equipment
• Analytical ability to troubleshoot and implement repairs
• Ability to perform a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Make plumbing repairs.
• Check safety items in the facilities.
• Be able to measure and create diagrams from those measurements.
• Perform repairs on various types of mechanical equipment including conveyors, pumps and motors
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on various types of equipment.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Meet production standards and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Work overtime as deemed necessary by management.
• .Meet or exceed company standards on attendance, punctuality, conduct, safety and security.
• Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and changes in procedures.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal interaction and social skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must have knowledge of location and use of MSDS.
• High school diploma or equivalent; one year related experience and/or training in maintenance/repair; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Orientation Schedule **Walk ins are Welcome**
4313 Route 130 South Edgewater Park NJ 08010 **Park Plaza B-1**
Monday - Friday at 10 AM and 3 PM
2824 Cottman Ave Ste. 13, Philadelphia, PA 19149 (2nd Floor)
Monday and Wednesday and Friday at 10 AM and 1 PM
Candidates must complete a background screen and drug test.
Please bring two forms of ID to apply and anyone you know that is looking for work!
THESE SPOTS WON'T LAST...GO NOW to the address below or if it will not click, simply highlight it and drop it into your browser and complete the registration form.