We have an immediate opening for a computer repair Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure every customer leaves satisfied!
• Must be able to fully disassemble a laptop and put it back together.
• Must be able to wipe and reload all computers from Win7 and up.
• Troubleshoot and repair problems with laptops and desktops, both PC and Mac.
• Install/replace new hardware and software as necessary in both PC and Mac computers.
• Communicate with customers to make sure they understand the work we are doing on their device, the cost associated with it, and the time it will take.
• Must be familiar with the operation and repair of Mac and PC computers, both on the hardware and software sides.
• Must have excellent communication skills, be able to explain the basic concepts of computer repair to an average person for the purposes of keeping customers informed.
• Excellent customer service skills a must.
• Must have a driver’s license and vehicle and be willing to travel between our locations: Hamilton and Toms River, as necessary.
Cerberus Tech Solutions is a locally owned and operated computer and phone repair shop with three locations across New Jersey: Hamilton, Pennsauken, and Toms River. Our friendly environment and policy of open and frank communication sets us apart in the minds of our community as the first and only stop for all of their technology repair needs. Founded in 2002, Cerberus Tech is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.