Objectives: as the corporation will update its WMS with a brand new version of Manhattan Scale next summer, with the operational project leader on this topic, working in duo with the IT project leader.
Main missions will be coordinating the WMS implementation by supervising all actions related to it. The objective is to be the link between MS teams, IT teams and operation teams so that after a successful Go Live, teams are autonomous on managing the solution (set up, evolutions...).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Functions, duties, and responsibilities necessary to accomplish main job objective.
Give at least one example of each duty/responsibility listed.
On all operations side, responsible for:
- Ensuring that all needs have been collected (internally and externally)
- Coordinating with the teams, participating and validating the solution design on the CDC point of view
- Supervising, communicating and following the operations project planning
- As a super key user, creating and animating the Key Users team
In coordination with IT project lead,
- Working with IT teams, configure the solution (and train op teams)
- Deciding and animating the training strategy (organize end users training + documentation creation)
- Coordinating integration tests, volume tests and dry runs
- Precise Go Live follow up
- Preparing monthly project steering committee as a pair with IT teams
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
Sales, profit, company headcount, budget responsibility, etc.
Responsible for planning follow up, documentation accuracy and relevancy, action plan follow up
BA, BS or IE Degree
Must have complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to include Excel and MS Projects
Minimum of 2+ years management experience in a Distribution Center environment and/or as a IT project leader
Production planning experience helpful
Working knowledge of Manhattan Associates WM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers