compensation: Competitive Base Salary + Commission, Health Benefits and 401k available after training period. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are YOU Stylish?
Do YOU have Great personality?
Are YOU driven and goal oriented?
Do YOU have a love for the beauty industry?
THEN WE WANT TO....(Guess What?)
HEAR FROM YOU!
Patricia Perry Salon, Westfield, NJ's premiere boutique salon is searching for our missing piece!
Since being established in 2014, the talented team of stylist and assistants at The Patricia Perry Salon have risen through the ranks of the local salon scene to become the most sought after salon in the area specializing in curly hair, creative and corrective color. TEAM...that's what makes our salon stand out among the rest!
Fast forward almost 6 years later...
We are now looking for the right person to come on board to our nationally recognized team, and help us get to the next level! In our salon, an exceptional front desk coordinator is an essential part of delivering an amazing client experience in the salon.
Job Description / Daily Expectations:
- Receive and return all inquiries for appointments via Email, Web or Phone prior to starting day to day activities
- Answer phones with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Help stylists w/ taking pictures for Social Media and/or advertising
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Stellar phone skills
- Computer savvy (PC based programs)
- Available Tues. thru Sat. Open to Close
- Salon experience is helpful, but not required.
Please send an email if you would like to be considered for the position or would like more information. Please provide a small bio about yourself, social media links, and an updated resume.
We look forward to hearing from you...This can be the email that changes your life!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers