compensation: $20-$50 per hour depending on training clients 1:1, semi private, or group training employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The typical quote from a happy employee:
"This is the best job I've ever had"
If you're a personal trainer seeking:
- An amazing opportunity to learn and grow with a high level team
- A warm friendly work environment dedicated to one thing: GETTING CLIENTS RESULTS
- The chance to focus on being the best trainer while getting assigned clients without selling
- Mentors and managers that actually workout and stay in shape year round just like they expect from their clients
- A coaching center with over 100 reviews and an overall 5/5 star rating (google us)
...Then read on,
Only if you're hungry to be successful.
We are seeking a knowledgeable personal trainer for our Manalapan, Monroe and Morganville, NJ locations. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is serious about training. Pay is 20 an hour for bootcamp plus one on one clients, that you don't have to sell. One on one personal training pay is $22+/hr depending on the package. That's right, no selling at all on your part. Your job is to focus on being a great trainer. Our gyms are packed and we have a very warm family environment. This is the best personal training position out there.
Our boot camp coaching center is a family owned personal training/boot camp studio. We are nothing like a corporate gym, nor is our relationship with our members, or our staff. Our growth is quite fast, so if you are selected to join our team you will grow with us.
This is a part-time position with great earning potential and the possibility of becoming full-time if you are the right fit. A Boot Camp Coach plays a role in between that of a personal trainer and a group class instructor. Having great communication skills, patience, and the drive to learn and grow is a must. The trainer must have a good understanding of anatomy, bio-mechanic principles, and must be certified. You will be working with both one on one clients and large groups.
What are we looking for?:
We are looking for a certified personal trainer that has the drive, up beat attitude, and positive mind set to Make Everyone's Day Better while educating and instructing members on physical fitness. Most of all we are looking for a qualified personal trainer/bootcamp instructor that GENUINELY CARES about his or her clients.
- certified preferably by ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM, WITS, or NSCA
- genuinely caring
- up beat
- ALWAYS polite
- Must look, act, and live like a fitness professional
- sociable and friendly
- hard working
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers