compensation: The Job pays, $60,000-$70,000/year depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A local New Jersey, company, is developing products using an SoC-based processor such as PSoC or Zynq. We are looking for a software and firmware engineer to develop the overall programming environment. This includes both the low-level design of the hardware interface as well as the customer GUI. This is a chance to have a lead role in product development. Required skills:
• Experience with SoCs such as PSoC or Zynq.
• Experience with the design of hardware interfaces such as I2C, RS-232 and SPI.
• Experience with embedded Linux systems, especially on ARM cores.
• BS degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience creating web-based GUIs or Qt/GTK-based GUIs is a plus.
This position will work closely with the hardware design team to develop real time control algorithms. They will also work with product line management and customers to develop interfaces that meet technician and customer needs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers