compensation: Competitive compensation - Full-time position with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Let's talk engineering - not administration of - Identity and Access Management solutions...
Do these excite you:
• most importantly, engineering
when you think of working with Identity and Access Management?
Are you eager to implement modern platforms and technology?
Put your excellent Identity and Access Management engineering skills to work with our Professional Services Team.
We are currently looking for:
• Principal Engineers
• Senior System Engineers
Hub City Media, a recognized Identity and Access Management thought leader, is looking for talent with the ability to design, engineer, automate and customize Identity and Access Management implementations for many of the world's largest Fortune companies. This individual will work closely with our Project Managers, Contract Manager, Technical Team, Sales Consultants, Marketing, Executive Leadership and client Project Teams to ensure successful engineering and innovative delivery of Identity and Access Management solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Document findings and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures or organizational changes. Report findings to engineers, staff and management as required.
• Enforce principles that guide technology decisions for the business and customer
• Act as critical technical resource across multiple disciplines
• Provide breadth and depth of technical advice and serve as technical training resource to management and staff
• Consult on identity projects to fit systems into the technical architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs
• Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selection methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
• Plan and coordinate the day-to-day activities of a group of engineers or programmers, which have the responsibility for a major technical area / system
• Ability to closely collaborate and work both horizontally and vertically within the organization
• Think strategically and participate in growing our company beyond the 'what is' into the realm of 'what can be'
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Three plus (3+) years relevant work experience
• Knowledgeable in design and construction of Identity architectures that enable well-integrated transactional, collaborative and analytical systems
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
• Must have in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following Identity and Access Management systems, along with the approach in designing, coding and testing:
• Must have in-depth knowledge or experience with one or more of the following Identity and Access Management areas:
o Identity Lifecycle Management
o Provisioning / Workflows
o Web Access Management
o Cloud deployment (AWS or GCP) - SaaS, IDaaS or PaaS
o LDAP Directory
o Identity Governance
o API Security
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Logical thought process and ability to learn new systems, concepts and procedures
• Ability to manage competing priorities
OUR UNIQUE CULTURE OFFERS:
• A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
• A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
• An open forum for expression of ideas
• Diverse opportunities to expand your skills
• Comprehensive training and support as you face new challenges
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities