Primera Analytical Solutions Corp. is a fast growing company located in NJ. We have been providing extensive analytical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science and chemical industries for 19 years.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of test articles as assigned by supervisor by appropriate analytical chemistry methods such as: HPLC, LC-MS/MS, GC, CE, PCR, IC, dissolutions etc.
• Demonstrate initiative to perform routine laboratory responsibilities such as sample coordination, lab equipment maintenance, document management, inventory control, and reconciliation of sample requests/documents as needed.
• Apply acceptable cGMP/GLP practices during execution of all work tasks.
• Compile data and prepare graphs for documentation of test procedures and preparation of reports.
• BS or MS in a related science such as Chemistry, Biology, Environmental, and Agriculture.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Attentive to detail. Good computer skills.
• Fast tracked career growth
• Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives including yearly incentive plan and stock option plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching plan
• Support H1 and Green Card application
Please email your cover letter and current resume to Joyce.Zhang@primera-corp.com for consideration.