Paramount Residential Mortgage Group established in 2001 is expanding its Woodbridge location with its current Managers and is seeking motivated mortgage loan originators!
As a Mortgage Loan Originator your primary responsibilities include:
• Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
• Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
• Learn the in's and out's of the mortgage process and work on qualifying clients for a mortgage
• Understanding the qualifications process and the financial documents needed to execute a preapproval
• Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
• We provide you with in house leads to help you grow and work them to your best abilities!
• Willingness to be trained extensively on the mortgage process and earn a 6 figure income!
• Established relationships with local referral networks
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
• Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
• Successful candidate must meet or be in the process of finishing off schooling and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act.
• Completed or in the process of successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
• Competitive Commission and Bonus Structures in Place!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers