Primary Function & Overview
QR Code Link to This Post
The Internal Operations Support will assist with general office items as well as varying responsibilities across different departments in the company. These departments may include accounting, human resources, operations and sales.
This position is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with room for growth!
Hours & Schedule
20-25 Hours per week is expected as the position is Part-Time.
Rate - $12-$13/hour
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work on special projects as requested
• Coordinate with operations on special projects in the field. Responsibilities may include scheduling, tracking hours and payroll and creating work tickets
• Assist with miscellaneous office tasks as they come up including assistance in accounting, human resources, operations and sales departments.
• Ordering office supplies and other procurement duties
• Assist with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, and general coordination. Answering the phone may be required.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with various departments to finish necessary projects
• General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to be a team player and work well with others.