QR Code Link to This Post
Centrim Electric a well-established, full-service residential and commercial electrical contractor providing superior electrical contracting services throughout the Tri-State Area seeking a highly motivated, Project Manager.
- Effectively manage multiple projects in the most productive and economic methods in order to deliver a safe, profitable and highly crafted project.
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner.
- Develop and manage RFIs (Requests for Information) and Change Orders.
- Prepare and review submittals and shop drawings.
- Monitor job status including labor, material, equipment, and subcontractor costs.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of experience as a commercial electrician and three years as a Sr. Project Manager.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and VISION Software).
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively communicate.
- CAD Experience Necessary
- BIM 3D Modeling experience a PLUS but not necessary