compensation: This is a full time Non-Exempt position with PTO, health benefits, and 401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Riber Inc. located in Hillsborough, NJ is a subsidiary of an established French semiconductor equipment manufacturer and is looking for a full time Sales and Office Administrator with accounting experience. This position requires at least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position. Applicants should possess extraordinary attention to detail, excellent organizational and business communication abilities, and a willingness to learn new skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with Sales and Engineering teams regarding sales orders.
- Confirms orders received with customers.
- Packages orders to prevent damage during shipment and storage.
- Schedules order pick-ups and deliveries with logistics companies.
Purchasing and Receiving
- Creates and places purchase orders.
- Receives shipments, performs visual verification of goods received such as quantity, marking and labeling to purchase order requirements.
- Records receipts in ERP and performs inventory physical counts.
- Administers and ensures that all entered items for payment have the correct general ledger account codes to pay vendor invoices, utility bills, rents, insurances, credit card bills and employee expense reports.
- Uses three-way match and maintains proper backup for all vendor invoices such as purchase orders, packing slips, receivers and approval signatures.
- Sorts and matches vendor invoices and checks and prepares them for signing and mailing.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies pertaining to invoices by communicating with vendors.
- Reconciles vendor statements to ensure proper accounting and avoid past due payments.
- Maintains historical records by filing & scanning documents in an orderly fashion.
Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Performs sales order invoicing and emails invoices to customers.
- Follows up on, collects and posts customer deposits and final payments by recording checks, wires and credit card transactions.
- Processes credit card payments and bank deposits.
- Monitors customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Investigates and resolves customer and Sales team queries.
- Processes payroll.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliation.
- Coordinates with California office and French parent company team members.
- Assists in office organization and process development.
- Answers company phone.
- Other essential duties may be assigned consistent with the general scope of the position.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player.
- Highly organized and independent self-starter who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with the flexibility and ability to adapt quickly and keep a strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Communicates effectively and professionally in the English language with customers, vendors, management and peers via email and/or phone.
- Must be proficient with Excel to generate reports based on ERP data.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP system, preferably SAGE 100.
- Proficient with freight terms and shipping methods.
- Two (2) years minimum experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Local candidates are highly desired for this position.
- Must be able to pass a background check and authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 Lbs. when required.
This is a full time Non-Exempt position with PTO, health benefits, and 401(k).
Our typical work schedule is 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
To be considered for the position, please reply with:
- Cover letter including salary requirement, demonstrating your business writing skills.
- Resume in PDF format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers