The Line 6 ToneCore Crunchtone effects pedal features 3 warm, full-bodied overdrive models: Blues, Pop, and Crunch. Based on Line 6's arsenal of power tube overdrive models, Crunchtone also give you a simple yet versatile tone control for easy tweaking, and a built-in Noise Gate.
QR Code Link to This Post
Model Switch - Switching this instantly reconfigures Crunchtone. You get three of the juiciest overdrive sounds:
• Blues - Designed to produce a glassy, snappy 6L6-style overdrive tone for playing the blues.
• Pop - Just the thing when you need a nice, 60?s-style Class-A pop/rock bark.
• Crunch - Gives a punchy, slightly compressed overdrive tone, much like what you'd get from a British-style full stack amp-and-cab setup.
Gate - Switching this instantly reconfigures Crunchtone:
• Gate 1 - A soft and mild noise gate, self-adjusting to your current Drive knob setting.
• Gate 2 - A heavy, fast-clamping gate. Great for those aggressive metal chords and palm muting.
• Off - Disables the Gate.
- Single 9V battery or optional DC-1 adapter