condition: good make / manufacturer: Leslie model name / number: 31H Vibratone size / dimensions: 63.75”h x 28”w x 21”d
QR Code Link to This Post
Leslie Speaker - Model 31H Series 3 with 32H Amplifier
- Crossover rebuilt with high quality components
- New lower scrim cloth - tight and smooth
- Upper horn restored with both reflectors
- Motors have been cleaned and oiled
- New lower rotor bearings (2)
- Updated Leslie 32H amplifier with new caps and resistors
- All vintage USA-made tubes (GE and RCA)
- New upper and new lower belts
- Re-coned Magnavox field coil speaker
- Jensen V21 upper driver sounds great
- All three back panels included (not shown)
- Ready to use
This is a late-fifties Leslie 31H Series 3 with 32H amplifier. Serial number is 8153 and back panel plate matches stamp under cabinet. Amplifier was updated with new capacitors and most resistors were replaced. All internal cabinet components have been rebuilt, replaced or refurbished and the Leslie runs quietly.
The cabinet was emptied and vacuumed and then thoroughly cleaned with Murphy's Oil Soap. The cabinet has various dents, chips and scratches that you would expect from a 60+ year old cabinet. Four heavy duty casters have been installed which makes moving the cabinet much easier. I can remove the casters if you don't want them. The Leslie is ready for use in your home, studio, or house of worship.
Local pickup is available only on weekends and weekday evenings. I cannot provide shipping quotes, but will work with your carrier. The pickup location is a ground floor at a private residence with no steps or stairs. The dimensions are 60"h (63.75" with casters) x 28"w x 21"d and the weight is approximately 175lbs. I can provide limited assistance to you or your carrier with loading. On-site inspections and offers are welcome.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers