Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a cross functional position encompassing, but not limited to the Dispensing, Granulation, Compression/Encapsulation/Tooling, Film Coating, Wurster Coating, and Liquid manufacturing processes. Must be able to keep accurate and detailed records, understand batch records and maintain cleanliness of work area. Must follow standard operating procedures for the packaging operations
• Utilizing the current dispensing systems of scales and balances, accurately weigh/dispense and label raw materials for manufacturing.
• Accurately prepares for return to the warehouse all partial raw material containers, defaces and disposes of all empty raw material drums as per current SOP’s.
• Checks for accuracy all materials delivered from the Dispensing area as well as all in-process materials from the prior unit operation as per current SOP.
• Performs all the duties necessary to granulate and compound drug products which includes the setup and use of manufacturing equipment
• Performs all the duties necessary to compress and encapsulate drug products which includes the setup and use of manufacturing equipment such as but not limited to Tablet Presses, Capsule Fillers, Dedusters, Metal Detectors, Disintegration Testers, Friabilators, tablet and capsule in process Weight Check Systems, Hardness Testers and Micrometers.
• Performs all the duties necessary to maintain Compression and Encapsulation tooling including, but not limited to Receipt, Measurement, Storage, and Issuance of required tooling.
• Performs all the duties necessary to Film Coat drug products which includes the setup and use of manufacturing equipment such as but not limited to various size Coating Pans, Solution Tanks, Spray Guns and Mixers.
• Will maintain the immediate work area in a clean and safe manner and perform room and equipment cleanings as needed.
• Reports to manufacturing management.
• Comprehends and adheres to all pertinent Health and Safety Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
• Comprehends and adheres to all cGMP’s and other Regulatory requirements.
• Comprehends and adheres to all related SOP’s as well as Batch Records and Protocols.
• Required to use all approved and issued Personal Protective Equipment as directed by policy and procedure.
• Completes all required Training activities.
• Clearly and accurately completes all required GMP documentation.
• Perform Room and Equipment inspections and completes all pertinent documentation
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Computer literacy and solid communication skills (in English) are a must.
• Must demonstrate Basic Math skills.
• 3+ years working in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Solid understanding of cGMP practices and concepts.
• Mechanically inclined candidates are preferred.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs
• Grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral to keep others informed of progress and changes in status of work
• Able to work as part of team and adapt to changes in work duties
• Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow timeline
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid PTO
Ask for: Rachel Johnson