compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Graphic artist for a screen printing and embroidery company. Applicant should be a self starter and able to take the customers rough ideas and make killer t-shirt designs. You will be designing and printing on DTG Direct to Garment digital printers, Versa Camm print and cut sign machine, Ioline vinyl cutter as well as designing for our screen printing department. You will be applying names, numbers and digital transfers on garments with heat presses.
Qualities we are looking for...
• Ability to create art separations for screen printing
• Attention to detail and getting the art done right the first time.
• Multi-tasking is a requirement
• Set up new equipment, get drivers loaded, trouble shoot any potential computer problems
• We are mostly a Corel Draw shop and that would be extremely helpful, but Illustrator and photoshop experience a must.
• Experience screen printing t shirts a plus.
• Experience working with heat seal machines and applying graphics.
• Experience in sign and banner making a plus.
Job is full time 8 :30 am to 4 pm Mon-Friday. We could hire a highly experienced graphic artist who has been working at a screen printing company for years. Or, someone just out of college who impresses us as someone who can join our team and learn on the go.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers