• Employment type: full-time.
• Compensation: $15.00 per hour.
• Health insurance benefits after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
• 1st Shift Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
• Union position (must join Local 3) after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
• Required experience: in warehousing and in forklift operation.
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. with no restrictions.
• Process all inbound / outbound orders.
• Audit all inbound deliveries, ensuing quantity and material accuracy.
• Participate in daily cycle counts.
• Pull sales orders and get order ready for shipping.
• Pull component inventory for manufacturing orders and move to appropriate work center.
• Maintain cleanliness of facility (this includes daily trash pickup and removal).
• Put away incoming purchased materials.
• Load and unload trucks.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to interact well with all levels of management and co-workers (team player).
• General factory work in an electrical manufacturing environment.
Qualifications and Skill Set
• Warehouse experience
• Must be experienced certified forklift driver (both stand-up and sit-down types)
• Familiar with general warehouse operations and procedures
• Drug free work environment
• Basic keyboard skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Must be able to read / write / speak English fluently.
• MUST SEND RESUME WHEN REPLYING TO THIS JOB POSTING
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers