Property Preservation Company looking for Handymen, Contractors, and Landscapers to service Vacant properties with year round maintenance needs: Securing, Lock Changes, Grass Cuts, Property Inspections, Snow Removal, Cleaning, Trash outs, Winterizations, General Property Repairs and Rehab, and more.
Interested parties need to meet or be willing to meet the following:
• Pass a Background Check
• Be Aspen Grove Compliant
• Previous verifiable experience in the mortgage field service industry and or all previous contracting work (if trade specific)
• Appropriate Insurance – Must have General Liability and Errors & Omissions (as needed),
• Workers' Compensation (if required)
• Own reliable work vehicle(s) and all equipment/tools necessary to complete, document, and upload work (computer, digital camera, cell phone, etc.)
• Basic Computer Capabilities & knowledge of industry picture requirements (before, during & after pictures of all work completed)
• Ability to complete work and meet stringent due dates
• Must be organized, detail oriented, reliable and professional in appearance and manner
• Able to meet financial requirements for each work order i.e. dump fees, labor, materials, etc.
If you are interested in applying, please respond to this email with your name, location, contact number, best time to reach you, email address, and any relevant information about your company you would like to provide. Once this is completed a member of the Vendor Management Department will be in contact with you to move forward with the application process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers