OPEN POSITION: Landscape Maintenance Worker
QR Code Link to This Post
LOCATION: Plainsboro, NJ 08536
PAY-RATE: based on experience level
Maintenance Crews work outside 5-6 days per week in all weather conditions completing landscape duties such as: clean-ups, leaf and debris removal, brush removal, weed pulling, trimming, pruning, string trimming, edging, mulching, planting and transplanting flowers, shrubs and trees, raking, blowing, and snow removal.
You should have a driver's license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping. You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking. You must be able to communicate with our clients on-site. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter. Plenty of opportunity to advance!
* Valid NJ Drivers License A MUST and clean driving record
* Ability to do physical work in all climates for 8-10 hours per day and lift 50 lbs
* Ability to lead a team of 3 or more* Must be able to speak English and communicate with clients on a daily basis
* Must be able to work every day 5 days per week
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Landscaping experience required
If you are interested, please e-mail qualifications, your full name, phone number, and availability for an initial phone call.