Second Shift Warehouse Workers Needed!
QR Code Link to This Post
2nd Shift (Swing shift) 2:00pm-10:30pm (Friday's start at noon) Put Away and Shipping
Up to Four Hours Mandatory Overtime
Put Away: Stocking, quantifying, RF Scanner, manual pallet jack
Shipping: Picking, packing, lifting 50lbs, palletizing, wrapping, manual pallet jack
2nd shift pay 12.35/hr
WORLDPAC Provided Job Description
Reports to Branch Operations Manager
* Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
* Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Opens cartons, sorts merchandise, and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
* Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
* Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
* Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
* Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within established guidelines.
* Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
* Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
* Previous work experience is not required at this level.
Minimum Years of Related Experience
0 - 6 Months
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.