Clear Your Criminal Record-$349 (All of NJ)
What types of crimes can be expunged in New Jersey?
Indictable crimes, disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses, or a municipal ordinance violation can frequently be expunged in NJ. In addition, expungement is also available for arrests without conviction (PTI and other supervisory situations), judgments of juvenile delinquency, and youthful offenders of narcotics and paraphernalia laws.
Who can get their court record expunged?
Eligibility for an expungement of arrest, investigation, or detention record will be based on state law. Often a number of conditions must be met before the request will be considered, including:
1. a minimum length of time has passed since arrest
2. there have been no intervening arrests
3. the proceedings were dismissed
5. discharge without conviction and no charges were refiled
6. release without formal charges being filed
7. any juvenile records have been expunged
What is the first step?
Please e-mail the following information to email@example.com:
1. the date of your arrest as an adult or when you were taken into custody as a juvenile
2. the statute(s) and the offense(s) for which you were arrested, taken into custody as a juvenile, convicted, or adjudicated delinquent.
3. the original indictment, accusation, summons, docket number, warrant number, or complaint number
4. the date of the disposition, which could be the date of the conviction or adjudication of delinquency, date of not guilty verdict, or date of dismissal.
5. The specific punishment or disposition.
Posting ID: 4095920920