Part Time Janitors Wanted
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years janitorial experience
a. The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs for a distance of 15 - 20 feet
b. The ability to push and pull up to 20 lbs. to maneuver floor care equipment.
c. The ability to stoop and bend in order to provide janitorial services.
This position is supervised by the Lead Janitor and Site Supervisor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Maintain communication with the Janitorial Services Manager/Supervisor.
2. Inventory supplies and equipment and provide reports to the Janitorial Services Manager/Supervisor.
3. Keep premises of office building and other institutional buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and polish surfaces
- Transport small equipment between departments
- Wash metal, glass, rubber, plastic, etc.
- Wash and rinse objects to remove debris
4. Monitor own quality of work to ensure contract specifications are met.
5. Consult with the Janitorial Services Manager/Supervisor when supplies and materials are needed.
6. Maintain confidentiality of all employee and consumer information that you may have access to.
7. Participate in in-service training designed to maintain and improve job skills.
8. Other duties as assigned consistent with agency purposes.
9. The Janitorial Associate works under the direct supervision of the Lead Janitor and Site Supervisor.
10. Must be licensed and have a vehicle for transportation.
11. Manager/Supervisor who may add to or elaborate on the above if deemed appropriate.
All interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to the provided email address, or via fax at (925) 270-3633, ATTN: OPERATIONS.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers