CHILDCARE/EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM/ PRESCHOOL (SCOTCH PLAINS )
CHILD CARE, WHERE TENDERNESS, LOVE, AND LEARNING IS OUR PRIORITY
YEAR -ROUND TODDLER AND PRESCHOOL PROGRAM PROVIDED BY AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER . 15 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE , 3 YEARS OF SUPERVISING EXPERIENCE , 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS
I'm a kind, caring, responsible and nurturing woman who truly enjoys working with and taking care of children. Since I have a small group of children, I'm able to give each child one on one attention. There is lots of playtime throughout the day.
Approved child care facility for infants (starting at 6 weeks old) and children 2 - 5 years of age. Home based facility that is secure, safe, clean, pet and smoke free.
I have dedicated the first level of my house to my child care facility.
Website and more information is posted below.
WEEKLY FEES FOR FT & PT : The weekly fee is based on how many hours of child care is needed for and the child's age .
DROP IN CARE : (3M -5 Y)
***Sibling discount available***
Safe, and secure home Day Care with Pre-School environment, planned activities, educational program, high reach curriculum. A safe and loving environment where your child's intellectual abilities and self-esteem grow hand in hand. Imagination and curiosity are cultivated with a pre-school programs. Your child will have the opportunity to be ready for school while he/she plays and learns. We also provide before school care in our fun and learning environment.
1.- BUSINESS INFORMATION
- APPROVED BY COMMUNITY COORDINATED CHILD CARE OF UNION COUNTY
- Child Care Insurance
- Background Check
- State Inspections
- Nutrition Program
- CPR and First AID, Certified / Provider is a former elementary school teacher.
- Languages: English
- Schedule: 7:00a.m to 7:00p.m. Monday to Friday(extended hours upon request)
- Experienced /References available to you
2.- WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT :
* A Special Place for Your Child, Unconditional love and Respect For Your Children, Educational and Child Development Lessons.
ACTIVITIES FOR INFANTS/TODDLERS INCLUDES:
Babies sign language.
Literacy: Books, story time, colors, shapes, vocabulary enrichment.
Dramatic Play: Animal noises, body parts.
Sensory Art Activities.
Music: Songs, finger plays, nursery rhymes
Curiosity: Peek-a-Boo, hide and seek.
Construction: blocks, connectors
Physical development: indoor/outdoor.
ACTIVITIES FOR 2 YEARS OLD AND PRE-SCHOOL INCLUDES:
- Literacy: Circle time, language development, phonics, alphabet, letters sound/recognition, reading, writing.
- Mathematics: Number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, classification, early geometry and spatial sense, patterning, measurement, puzzles, blocks, first steps for adding and subtracting.
- Science: Observation, classification, experimentation, science concepts, curiosity development.
- Social Studies: Manners, community work, share, take turns, virtues.
- Art: Use a variety of materials to develop creativity expressions and fine motor skills.
- Music: Auditory discrimination, memorization, rhyme, play instruments, follow the beat, self-expression, dance.
- Dramatic Play: Vocabulary, development, cooperation, role identification, concept development, create and re-create stories, engage in games with others.
- Motor Skills Indoor and Outdoor: Large and fine motor development, spatial relationships, eye-hand coordination, balance, flexibility, group games, coordinate arms and legs, catch the
bean bag, zipping and buttoning skills, using scissors, clapping and finger activities.
************* Holiday Parties. All children are welcome**************
3.- OUR MUTUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Treat every Child with care and respect
- Communicate on a regular basis about Your Child's rest, nutrition, toileting, new skills, fears, interactions, interests, and joys.
For further information or to make an appointment call at show contact info or GO TO YAHOO LOCAL/EARLY START CHILD CARE IN SCOTCH PLAINS
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers