Large Event Company Hiring Videographers (New Jersey)
A large Event Company specializing in weddings is looking for talented individuals to fulfill event videography positions. Our company focuses on being team-oriented, energetic, and providing both employee and customer satisfaction.
We are looking to find a talented person who has the ability to operate and shoot video for all different types of occasions. This person should have the requirements to film a video in multiple conditions. A qualified person should feel comfortable working with the camera to be able to shoot a qualified and professional video. He/she should have an eye for detail and be able to focus on specific elements that should be included in the film. We are looking for an individual to start this position immeditately. No New York travel involved!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Before the Event:
Coordinate and meet with individuals who are connected with event to discuss expectations
Ensure that cameras and other equipment are working and are set up
During the Event:
Focus on tasks that coordinator instructed
Think creatively -- perform any additional creative filming to enhance video
Deal with any problems that arise such as lighting or structural situations
Have some fun!
After the Event:
Collect all footage that has been taken from the event
Talk to those who are in charge to make sure job was fulfilled
- Must have own equipment including camera/video and any additional equipment including tripod, lenses, etc.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas required by those who asked for the video
- The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Individual can see the minor details at close range
- Ability to film Digital 1080:HD
- Must be willing to travel throughout NJ and Eastern PA for weddings and events
- Must be willing to show off your talents for us by shadowing our head videographer between 1 and 3 times depending on experience, unpaid as an evaluation period.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in becoming an wedding and event videographer. No extensive experience is required- we are willing to train- however greater experience is accompanied by a greater payrate. This person should also keep in mind that basic equipment is needed and ability to follow directions that the event coordinator requires is a necessity.
This is a part-time hourly paid position and compensation ranges from $45 to $65 dollars/hour.
If interested in this position, please respond to this posting with contact information, resume, and reel if available.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers